Contract Screen Printing
5 Reasons To Contract Screen Print With Movement Printing
- Easy To Order: Movement Printing's Contract Screen Printing & Embroidery Order Sheet makes placing new orders & re-orders simple! Choose order details, garments, artwork, and add-ons, and then quickly checkout with blind shipping offered in clean, white boxes!
- Fast Turnaround: We understand that clients tend to procrastinate, making due dates shorter & shorter. MP operates at a standard 5-business day turnaround time, which is the fastest in the state, while having the capability of completing orders in a shorter time at rush requests.
- Low, Wholesale Pricing: Movement Printing offers all-inclusive pricing + shipping, not confusing our clients with setup fee's, screen charges, color matching costs, etc. We offer the lowest overall contract screen printing pricing in Tampa, St. Petersburg, & all of Florida!
- Superior Service: Our domestic based team in St. Petersburg, Florida is always available via email, phone, & chat to quickly get you an answer on garments, artwork, or your order completion! We also provide email notifications on all contract screen printing & embroidery orders.
- WE CARE: Our team is not only hard working & efficient, but we are passionate about our industry & our clients. Our team constantly studies, attends events, & goes the extra mile to assure that we are completely knowledgeable in production, as well as service, to provide our clients with an unparalleled experience!
Learn The Process
To start selling t-shirts, hats, & other apparel to businesses, organizations, & individuals, you will need to learn about the screen printing & embroidery processes, as well as how to find apparel options, setup artwork & ink colors, and price your orders correctly! Customers will want you to tell them their best apparel options that fits their business, get their artwork ready to print, & handle the entire process quickly to meet their deadline.
Artwork is by far the most important & time-consuming aspect of selling t-shirts. Most of the time, your clients will supply you with a low-quality, non-vector file. For contract screen printing, you will need to provide a "Print Ready" vector file, sized to scale in inches, with PMS Colors chosen. Movement Printing offers a Vector Drawing Service, which will take any file, & create a "Print Ready" vector file.
There are many different brands of blank apparel used in screen printing, as well as companies such as Nike, The North Face, & Under Armor offering exclusive rights to sell their blank apparel. Movement Printing currently offers three wholesale apparel websites, offering all of these brands, allowing for easy ordering & searching of Best Selling items!
You will want to know 4 important details: Garment Style & Color, Design & Colors, Quantity per Design, & Due Date. After knowing these details, you will be able to provide your client with an accurate price quote, while knowing your contract screen printing costs as well. A great way to keep track of your quotes, is to setup a Google Drive with 4 folders: Estimates, Ready To Order, In-Production, & Completed.
To begin contract screen printing & embroidery with Movement Printing, please send an email to [email protected] with your valid Florida Resale Certificate if you are in the state of Florida, & then a filled out, signed copy of our Credit Card Authorization Form.
You will then receive back our 2019 Contract Screen Printing & Embroidery Sheet, as well as be able to place orders!